Affordable MBA Degree in UK

You will find this article particularly useful if you want to get an affordable MBA (or BA) degree in London and thereby earn yourself a possibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. You will learn where to start and how to make it happen.

Overall, postgraduate education in the UK is generally not cheap. While a typical one-year MBA degree would cost you between 10,000 and 15,000 pounds (not to mention Oxford or Cambridge, which cost as much as £35,000 – clearly not affordable to most people), there are cheaper universities (£4,950) offering high quality education. You are here to learn about London School of Commerce, a notable college in London providing international students with affordable postgraduate education.

London School Of Commerce - Affordable MBA degree in London UK for international students. Building

Located in the center of London, London School of Commerce is one of the most famous local institutions to offer high quality, affordable [I will go as far as saying “cheap”] education to international and domestic students. It’s a preferred college choice for many students without fat wallet but strong desire to get high quality education in the UK. The college offers MBA (MA, MSc, BA, BSc) degrees in various fields, including marketing, international business, finance, computing, IT, finance & accounting, hospitality and tourism management.

Apart form the friendly price, the main advantage of the college is its easy accessibility to students (for example, one can get an MBA degree without work experience) and affordability to foreign students. The MBA degree here is among the most friendly priced in the UK, starting at £4,950 with a possibility to pay the fee in two installments (£3,950 and the rest later). The reason LSC is able to maintain such low tuition fee is the massive number of students enrolling 6 times (!) per year: in August, October, November, February, April and June. Not surprisingly, the school boasts a student body of 3,500 people representing over 100 countries worldwide.

London School Of Commerce - Affordable MBA degree in London UK for international students. International students

It is worth noting that citizens of certain countries are able to receive partial scholarship to support their tuition.

Student accommodation in London is usually shared between a bunch of students, which allows most students to get the roof over their heads at £200-£300 per month.

For more information, consider visiting the official website, read an article on The Independent, or meet more prospective students in the group on Facebook.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and RSS

Leave your comment:

You may also like these posts:

{ 155 comments }

1 Mizan September 10, 2009 at 3:07 am

I want to read in UK

2 Syed Mizanur Rahman September 10, 2009 at 3:09 am

I am Syed Mizanur Rahman. I want to study MBA. In UK. Easy process?

3 Ansme September 11, 2009 at 4:54 pm

How can I apply MBA in UK

4 Nhes of Cotabato, Mi September 12, 2009 at 10:36 am

Hi. How to apply for MBA in UK? Is it alright that to have scholarship there?

5 buzzhunt September 12, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Nhes, sure you can. Send an e-mail to Stephanie (information in the post above), she will guide you through the process.

6 katrina of manila, p September 13, 2009 at 6:21 am

i'm an registered nurse here in the philippines and wanted to go abroad to work and at the same time study my master's degree,is there a nursing masteral degree offered?please reply.thank you!

7 Usman J. September 14, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Very nice .. it helps .

8 name? September 17, 2009 at 9:05 am

UK has always been a place to go to. i am a commerce graduate and i planned to continue my education since i have been working in an office but i got board since it was routinary. maybe its better for me earn a master's degree with your help. may i know the requirements for the scholarship please send it to my email: [admin: hidden].thanks!

9 name? September 17, 2009 at 4:22 pm

may i know the requirements

10 buzzhunt September 17, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Yes, please feel free to drop your email address to Stephanie (her e-mail above), she will send the requirements to you.

11 ismot ara koly September 17, 2009 at 11:32 pm

may i know how can i admit your university?

12 ahsan1205@yahoo.com September 19, 2009 at 6:45 am

hello,we like to know abt more for us.we like to be a part of ur university.pls show us wt will be our nxt stper to get chance.

13 Shaon Chakraborty September 19, 2009 at 5:42 pm

hellow…I am from Bangladesh. Recently I have completed my BBA from Private University (English medium ) . Now I want to know is it mandatory for me to give IELTS for admission in your institutions. And can I get scholarship. What is your criteria to get a scholarship.

14 buzzhunt September 19, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Shaon, please ask Stephanie by e-mail, she will be able to answer.

15 Faisal September 20, 2009 at 9:20 am

Sorry Mizan, You have done a mistake in not to read, But to studu in UK

16 cerel September 22, 2009 at 3:43 pm

I really wanted to study…

17 Pallab September 23, 2009 at 12:22 pm

Sorry Faisal, not studu, it is study

18 sabrina September 23, 2009 at 8:55 pm

really want to go to UK…..

19 Erlyna September 24, 2009 at 8:03 am

Hi. I'm very interested to have a master degree in UK, how to apply for MBA in UK?

20 kamal September 24, 2009 at 11:06 am

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN UK. HOW CAN I EASY APPY IT?

21 kamal September 24, 2009 at 11:06 am

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN UK. HOW CAN I EASY APPY IT?

22 kamal September 24, 2009 at 11:07 am

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN UK. HOW CAN I EASY APPLY IT?

23 name? September 24, 2009 at 2:27 pm

is there anybody to answer

24 buzzhunt September 24, 2009 at 3:27 pm

If you would like to apply, please contact Stephanie. Her e-mail and other contact details are in the post above. She will be happy to speak to you and answer any questions you have.

25 Jon, Pampanga, Phili September 25, 2009 at 5:16 am

I already took some units in MBA here in the Philippines, Is there any possibilities that I can study and avail your scholarship grants. Email me for the answers: [e-mail]

26 Omar September 27, 2009 at 8:01 pm

I am a Bangladeshi student.And I think the tution fee is not much affordable for me, thats why i need some financial support. So would you please informe me how can i get the support

27 Suhaib September 27, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Hi, I am from Pakistan and I would like to ask a question about the fee. The fee you have mentioned above, is it of the whole course (MBA) or for just 1 semester? And secondly, I would like to know the complete information regarding admission criteria, requirements, pre-reqs, payment plans etc . My email address is given below.

[e-mail]
BR/ Suhaib Chatha.

28 Askir September 27, 2009 at 10:06 pm

I COMPLETED MBA IN BANGLADESH, NOW I WANT TO STUDY MBA COURSE AGAIN. IS IT POSSIBLE?

29 faisal September 28, 2009 at 1:46 pm

may i know the requirment and how come i easily apply for that thats my id {e-mail} plz send me the requirment

30 rukmo rahadi September 28, 2009 at 9:10 pm

i m from indonesia, i really want to get a scholarship in any university in uk. i work at ministry of law and human rights in indonesia. i got master degree in business administration at university of indonesia. do u have any idea to get a scholarship in uk…please help me???….a lot of thanks……..* rukmo rahadi *

31 rukmo rahadi September 28, 2009 at 9:12 pm

if there is a scholarship outside indonesia.. i relaay would like to….please contact me at {e-mail}
* rukmo rahadi *

32 Rose Tram Phan, Viet September 29, 2009 at 6:13 am

How can I easily apply for MBA in UK, I'm very interested in it. Please help me!

33 name? September 30, 2009 at 3:32 am

Eta ki vua kono institution????

can sombody clarify???

34 Hope 2 B rich October 1, 2009 at 8:51 am

4950 pounds if i had got then there was no need to b worried about masters i don't know why foriegn educators don't consider poor economic status of asian countries?

35 STEPHANIE October 1, 2009 at 10:06 am

There is a bursary/ partial scholarship available to citizens of the Philippines, Bangladesh, the African region, South America, Eastern Europe, etc. Email me for detailed description of courses, fees and application form: stephanie.limuaco@lsclondon.co.uk.

For MBA, you must have:

– A Bachelors Degree

– IELTS 6 or Proof of English as Medium of Instruction

– Funds

– Work experience is a plus, but we also have a pre-MBA course for those whose background is not in Business/ Management and have no related work experience.

36 Stephanie October 1, 2009 at 10:08 am

– If you want a UK MBA degree to complement your MBA from Bangladesh, nobody would stop you. The MBA fee for Bangladeshi is 4,950 pounds for the entire 1-year course.

37 STEPHANIE October 1, 2009 at 10:12 am

We do. We value that higher education must be accessible to students from various economic status. Education is an investment to yourself no one can take away from you. If done affordably to get the prestige in your CV that you finished in the UK, that's making your CV crisis-proof.

38 Girl from the Philip October 1, 2009 at 5:39 pm

Hi Stephanie, I am interested in the scholarship grant you are offering. Is there a way to get it? I am currently taking my MBA here in Manila, but wish to continue it in another country if given a chance. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

39 Anik October 1, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Sorry faisal, you forgot to give full stop "." at last.

40 pathfinder October 3, 2009 at 3:09 pm

this is a great opportunity..

41 Aldrin October 3, 2009 at 8:08 pm

I'm a graduating student here in the Philippines, I'm interested to learn how to get my MBA in UK. Hope you could help me. Thank you so much.

42 Thunder October 5, 2009 at 10:51 am

Do you know guys if there is a difference between when we say "Distance Learning" and "Online Learning"? I am trying to get MBA in UK.

43 Raquel October 6, 2009 at 4:53 am

I'm interested in that MBA. How can we get it easily?

44 Asif October 9, 2009 at 5:22 am

I really want to go to UK for doing MBA. Tell me the process.

45 Nazmul October 9, 2009 at 7:16 am

I am doing graduation in Accounting here in Bangladesh. I really want to move somewhere for MBA. After finishing here I will try hard to go to UK for MBA. So I have to finish here as soon as possible without late sessions.

46 Shaon October 9, 2009 at 3:43 pm

I am from Bangladesh. What is the criteria for Scholarship for MBA?

47 Trang Vu October 9, 2009 at 7:20 pm

With the AAS Degree from Houston Community College (I studied and just got this degree in Vietnam, not in US), can I go straight to the Degree Foundation Course + Bachelors Degree Programme of LSC??? Somebody please help me answer this. Thank you.

48 Pxyzcho October 10, 2009 at 11:45 am

Sorry Anik, you forgot to use capitalization when you wrote: Faisal's name.

49 Khawaja Abrar October 12, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Want to know what is the procedure and how to get scholarship… my id is [edited]

50 Shovon October 12, 2009 at 10:02 pm

My future choosing institution for MBA.

51 sanjid October 15, 2009 at 6:57 am

fosu not ur only spelling mistake even ur the typing mistake ……;-)

52 name? October 15, 2009 at 2:10 pm

hey mam, this is 2009 & London is aa place where we r meant to play with others life, values by taking the advantage of living here. So I'm not basically charging you for your comment on "value", coz thats surely part of the game we play every single day to keep our job secured!

But your "CV -crisis-proof" theory is little irritating, as the city is not crisis proof, in fact London hit the most by the recession than any other developed cities!

So its yet nothing serious, I just felt that you are doing aa little extra to keep up with your job, dont yu??

53 Md. Imran Hossain October 16, 2009 at 9:14 pm

I want to know the total information of scholarship & how to go 4 MBA

54 andyasiah October 17, 2009 at 10:31 am

Please send me all the details for my references

55 Joy an October 18, 2009 at 2:43 am

I'm from Philippines; and I am so much interested staking my MASTERs degree (if permitted I want it to take it abroad. I just want to know if their is scholarship offered in your academy? I'm really willing and interested to be an applicant for scholarship at your academy.

Many thanks.

56 Ali October 20, 2009 at 8:46 pm

What is the criteria to get admission ? And is that university offering MBA MIS & is it possible to earn, study & pay simultaneously over there?

57 robin October 21, 2009 at 7:57 pm

this is a great opportunity..

58 Jojo October 24, 2009 at 4:28 am

Hi What are following requirement for this scholarship. And sent me your application for this matter.

59 Mohammad Ziaur Rahma October 24, 2009 at 7:54 am

Iam Fine & U. Friends May Be Old, Friends May Be New, But Real Friends Are Few. So, WhenEver You Are Lonly Remember Its True Some Where. SomeBody Always Remeber You.

Iam Bangladeshi Sunni Muslim Man AGE 32 Years. I Live In Bangladesh City In Dhaka. I will Read in UK PLZ GIVE ME VISA. okay be fine & take care.I will Invited You & Your Family In My Green Country Bangladesh. Your Direct Cell Number Give Me. iam waiting here Reply This Message. Okay be Fine & Take Care. May Allah Bless You, Me & Us.

Your Faithfully

Mohammad Ziaur Rahman.

Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216.

Bangladesh.

60 JD Morales October 25, 2009 at 6:53 am

I am from the Philippines. What are the requirements in taking up this Master's degree?

Kindly send me the details. Thanks

61 Marston October 26, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Is the partial scholarship limited to those who will be taking the MBA?

62 Addwind Ryuichisan October 27, 2009 at 10:37 am

I want to get MBA degree in USA, how can I get it?

63 vice October 29, 2009 at 8:44 am

I need to get an MBA. I'll browse your site for the scholarship requirements. Thx so much for the info.

64 Archer October 31, 2009 at 8:30 am

Please help me get the MBA. Give me the link, please. Gracias.

65 Mohammad Ishaq Ali M October 31, 2009 at 9:43 pm

I want to get some information about MBA.

66 Yrnest November 1, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Hi Stephanie, can you help me to start? I want to enroll.

67 Agnes November 1, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Hi, I want to enroll in MBA program in London. Can you help and give me some info on how to start? Thanks

68 Your Name November 2, 2009 at 4:45 pm

I am a BSc engineer. To study MBA, how can start / apply, what is the process – please inform me.

69 Patricia November 2, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Hi, I'd like some information about the MBA. Is there any scholarship? What are the requirements? Thanks in advance

70 Shumraiz November 2, 2009 at 6:30 pm

I have done 2 year B.Com. Can I get admission in MBA? Please tell me the procedure.

71 Babar November 2, 2009 at 8:31 pm

I have done B.com, and I want to get admission in MBA. How can I apply there and what will be the terms and conditions? Please reply soon!

72 Farah November 2, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Hi! I waana do my MBA in London, can u guide me with more detailed info, and fee required?

73 Rasel November 5, 2009 at 6:16 am

I have done BBA. And I want to get admission in MBA. Please tell me procedure.

74 Your Name November 7, 2009 at 6:51 am

I want to know the MBA degree & also please send me a university prospectus.

75 Anna November 7, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Hi there, may I know the procedures in studying MBA there? Thanks so much.

76 Ella November 7, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Hello there. I want to enroll for a MBA in London. Please send me some requirements. I'm an ECE. Thanks a lot.

77 Hannah November 9, 2009 at 5:56 am

Hi there. I'm a commerce graduate major in management. What are the courses offered for the MBA? Who are eligible? I want to enroll for MBA. Please send me some requirements. Also, how much do you need to have in order to apply for the MBA with scholarship? Thanks a lot.

78 Melody November 9, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Hi, Stephanie. I would like to ask about the scholarship in London. I'm very interested. Tell me he requirements. Thank you.

79 Your Name November 9, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Please help me to start. Thank you

80 Emman November 13, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Please email me the details about this. If scholarships are available, please email it too. Thank you

81 Renz November 14, 2009 at 11:28 am

Good day! I'm very much interested to have with your offer for scholarship. Please email me the details about it and what are the requirements do i need to prepare. I was a scholar grantee funded by ANESVAD Spain.

82 Sunanda Sathi November 15, 2009 at 8:00 am

I have completed graduation [chemistry]. May I know the procedures to study MBA there? And I want to know about the scholarship.

83 Saif November 15, 2009 at 7:55 pm

I have done my BBA and also my MBA program is going on. May I transfer my credits? I have only completed 8 courses. Please let me know. Thanks. Saiful

84 Navid November 17, 2009 at 9:06 pm

I did BBA in Bangladesh. Now I want to do MBA. Tell me how can I can study it in UK?

85 Jocelyn November 19, 2009 at 4:17 am

I finished BS-Accountancy and I want to take an MBA course. What will be the procedure and requirements to go there? And it's a good opportunity that they have a scholarship program to those who cannot afford to take an MBA abroad, please let me know.

Thanks

86 Juve November 19, 2009 at 10:08 am

I want to get enrolled in this school.

87 rolando December 18, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Hi gud evening Im very interested to take up MBA course of your very prestigious school can you assist me how to enrol? or what are the primary requirements……thanks a lot for a vacant space…..

88 jorns January 2, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Please email me how to start with…

89 Rose January 5, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Hi Im already studying PGD here in London and would like to transfer to your College, is there any way I could do it? thanks

90 madj January 6, 2010 at 3:56 pm

hi! what are your requirements in your business school? i am a double courser. i finished biology and law. may i also know the details on how to apply for a scholarship?

91 Dennelle January 10, 2010 at 9:02 am

Hi Stephanie! I would like to take a MBA course there in London. Can you please send me the requirements through my email.thank you!

92 den January 12, 2010 at 5:49 am

I want to study MBA course there in London. Help me on how to start?

93 Ralp Aristeo Metin January 12, 2010 at 6:42 am

My pre-comment is this – Is this a joke?!!!!! Scholarship?!

Give me the details in black and white.

My post comment depends on how you react with my pre-comment. wejejejeje?

94 Chris January 12, 2010 at 9:57 am

Hi! I am an Accountancy graduate and I wanted to study MBA in your school, can you give me a rough estimate on how much should i spend? I would also like to know the details of the scholarship program… Thanks…

95 aleem March 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Hi, I have done B.com and I want to get admission in MBA. How can I apply there and what will be the terms and conditions? Please reply soon!

also give fee structure

96 ali March 17, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I want to study MBA course there in London. Help me on how to start?

97 prakash March 19, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Iam undergoing post graduate advance management programe Level 7 here in london.Duration of the course is 12 months .I joined this course after my engineering degree (Btech).Can i join MBA there at lSC ?please suggest if so whta wil be the fee

98 Babu Khanal April 12, 2010 at 9:50 am

dear sir/madam

i am studying my advance post graduate diploma (level 7) in management studies and it is going to be over by sep 2010. i want to have a top up MBA after my PGD. do you have any relevant course and how much does it cost?

99 Sheetal April 29, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Hi….. Right now I m studying in a college in pg diploma in management studies…… I want get admission for MBa Which is called top up MBA ….. Can u tell me how much fees for top up MBA…. I m finding cheapest college…. Thanks … Bye

100 Keku Titilayo May 5, 2010 at 7:51 pm

I have Higher National Diploma n Architecture and i will not mind to do MBA in Tourism stuff of environmental related courses. Kindly update me please.

101 Daini Olufunsho May 25, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I like to do b my MBA in Lonbdon School of commerce please help with details.

102 Obi1 May 25, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Hi Steph, I'd like to enroll for the Prog. Fill me in with all the required information.

103 Akhlaq Ahmad May 27, 2010 at 11:40 am

Respected Sir,

I am doing MBA (Finance) from The Virtual University of Pakistan. I am now in 3rd semester. I am going to settled to the UK. I want to continue my MBA from your University. Please inform me how can I continue my MBA in your University. Please reply me on my e-mail.

With regards. . .

Yours sincerely,

Akhlaq Ahmad

0092-3334848941

104 DJ DEJMAN June 2, 2010 at 3:17 pm

I'd like to enroll for the program me, what are the steps to take

105 kareem rahmot bimpe June 7, 2010 at 8:57 pm

hi stephanie, pls how can u help on how 2 enroll 4 the mba programme? i study sociology

106 khurram June 9, 2010 at 5:52 pm

if you want to do masters in london u have to contact wid universities n colleges to get urself accepted for admission.if u are interested i can help you giving more information about it ..m also studying in london

107 juan jackline n fran June 11, 2010 at 2:45 pm

i would like to study in UK and i hope that everything will work well for me and i also hope that you will help me to join over .

108 kelly June 14, 2010 at 8:02 pm

please can u mail me about the requirements for your mba programme… in management science.thank you.

109 Mrs Abimbola.A.Jorda June 15, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Hi, pls i want to ask which area do i fit into in your university, i have H.N.D in catering hotel management, and 19yrs in hotel industry, i would like to do my master degree in u.k. thanx.

110 chuky chuma June 15, 2010 at 6:13 pm

hello , i'd like to know if the school offers post graduate courses in art and building construction related fields. What is the procedure and time frame for enrollment? Are there scholrship options?

thanks.

111 oyinkansola June 30, 2010 at 2:59 pm

hi,please i need details for mba.thanks

112 atika samuel July 1, 2010 at 5:52 pm

i"d like to to commence my MBA at lsc. please avail me with the necessary information for international students from nigeria. rgds

113 Gracious July 1, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Hi i like to enrol for an MBA program in your school. Please can you send me the necessary information and also if there is scholarship for international student. Thanks

114 Timothy Durokifa July 2, 2010 at 8:56 am

I'm an accounting graduate,but my transcript is not ready, also i havesat for my final papers under the Association of Chartered Certified accountant and i have relevant yeares of experience. pls i want to enroll for your MBA or MSC in Accounting and Finance or financial manangement .

Pls can you send me the details.

Thank

Timothy

Nigeria.

115 shagufta fatima July 2, 2010 at 1:03 pm

i did ma education planning management in Pakistan now i want to do m.Sc education planning leadership.please tell me how can i can study it in UK

116 ANAKOBE Y SUMAILA July 5, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Sir,

117 ANAKOBE Y SUMAILA July 5, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Sir,

I am an Area Manager/Engineer working as a civil servant in Inland Waterways Authority, Nigeria. By virtue of my position now, it is necessary for me to go for MBA COURSE, which I will like do in your school, provided I secure admission and possibly get part-time job or scholarship offer. Please assist me out on the way to execute my ambitions. Yhanks and GOD bless

118 ABER LYDIA July 9, 2010 at 11:36 am

hi i would like to enroll for MBA which courese are there and how do i apply

119 poornima July 9, 2010 at 3:42 pm

hi

i would like to know about MBA,i have completed my B.com and LLB,now working as admin manager in Africa

please suggest me for bright carrier

Thanks in advance

120 UBA PASCHAL July 14, 2010 at 9:54 pm

please, i am very interested in the Msc. , I really need to prepare myself for my generation. they need me and i also need them.

please, with love : UBA PASCHAL.

121 oyeniyi bisola bilik July 20, 2010 at 5:08 pm

please,i am really interested in your msc programme,so as to get myself prepared for the challenges ahead of me and to have a full understanding of economic theory.i hope my request will be considered.Thanks

122 rita July 21, 2010 at 12:03 pm

kindly send me requirement details and full financial estimate.

123 Nkiru mmaduka July 23, 2010 at 2:36 pm

please,i am really interested in your msc programme,so as to get myself prepared for the challenges ahead of me .kindly send me requirement details and full financial estimate.

124 Michael July 23, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Iam keenly interested in your MBA programme. I'wd like to find out the application, registeration and enrollment procedures however. Thanks.

125 bob gobo July 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm

I need more information please. The school looks good and i want to come, so help me out. Thanks.

126 ene August 3, 2010 at 10:00 am

i am really interested.please send me the full information required.thank you

127 Mchael sunday Aderem August 5, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I saw the school profile and it's look good, please i need more explanation whether there is scholarship,loan or grant. thank you.

128 M. T. P. Anushka August 9, 2010 at 3:30 am

Dear Sir,

I 'am really interested, Please send me the full infromation, required.

129 oresanya olukayode a August 9, 2010 at 10:02 am

hello.am a pharmacist with 6 yrs post qualification experience.i want to come to uk to study mba and i find lsc interesting.i want to have details of requiements to gain admission.moreover could you advice to contact the school directly or my lsc reps in nigeria.i also want to knw if i can work part time as a pharmacy tecnician to support myself in uk.i also want to knw how soon i can start the processing of documents.thanks

130 w mahmoud August 9, 2010 at 2:08 pm

I am very interested so please send me full details about the MBA , enrollment.

Warm Regards

131 essien felix uduak August 9, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I'm interested in studying in your university. Can you kindly send me full details?

Thank you.

132 Alex Ikechukwu August 11, 2010 at 7:42 am

pls, I want you to notify me on the steps in making an application for MBA program i LSC

133 OLATUNYA DAYO EMMANU August 13, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Just update me. I like the school

134 nelly August 14, 2010 at 10:10 am

am agraduate of faculty of arts majored in sociology and needed an MBA regarding entreprenual and humanresources school am wondering if you offering and guide me on the procedures please.THANKS

135 tee August 17, 2010 at 4:36 am

i appreciates what you are trying to do. i need to know how to go about the processing, all requirements needed and an estimated fees

136 John Chun Ezekiel August 19, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Please i will appreciate if you can furnish me with all details of fees and possible scholarships. thanks

137 OKORO IHENDU August 20, 2010 at 9:11 am

PLEASE COULD YOU SEND ME THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR MBA PROGRAMME AS WELL AS THE FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS

138 AMOAKO GODFRED August 21, 2010 at 6:54 pm

I want you to enroll me as a student in your college and i want your application forms .thanks. Hope to hear from you.

139 kalpana shrestha August 23, 2010 at 11:03 am

I am very interested so please send me full details about the MBA , enrollment.

urs faithful

140 OKE JOSEPH August 23, 2010 at 2:07 pm

it’s so good knowing about LSC, please forward me every neccessary details in securing Admission with this noble school.
i will be expecting to hear from you soon. Thanks

141 CHARLES NGURE August 24, 2010 at 3:07 pm

iam a graduate diploma holder for chartered institute of purchasing and supply,U.K and would like to study for an MBA through distance learning.Please do send me the course programme and the full fees required.

142 stela August 24, 2010 at 4:21 pm

kindly provide more details on admission requirements and any age limit.

143 baljit August 26, 2010 at 11:52 am

i did pgd bs from london ABP award can u plz let me know m i eligible for MBA top up from ur institute.fee&duration plz mention

144 aruwaji ilesanmi August 26, 2010 at 1:28 pm

i wish to get my admission very soon

145 FRANKLINE SHALIMBA M August 27, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Hi Stephanie,

I am a Kenyan, a member of the local body of Certified Public Accountants,i.e C.P.A (K).Kindly advise if am eligible to pursue an MBA Majoring in Accounting with your institution on full time study mode.In addition do I qualify for Scholarship,grants and work permit? How long will the course last 12 or 18 months?Kindly advise on the direction,

Regards,

Frank

146 akinyemi ogunsakin August 27, 2010 at 9:47 pm

147 Alao olusegun I August 29, 2010 at 8:39 pm

please i want well detailed information on tuition and how to apply for admission or download application forms; am really interested in the school; thanks

148 Tunde August 31, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I believe that education is the greatest equalizer and the more educated Africans become, the better the chances of us lighting up fellow Africans (intellectually) and ultimately illuminating the entire world.

It is a noteworthy gesture to offer your programs rather cheaply. Do send me more details of this prestigious institution.

149 Tunde August 31, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Sorry for the error in my previous comment about "your" prestigious institution. I was referring to the institution itself.

150 elmer b. atutubo April 29, 2011 at 5:57 pm

im very willing to grow professionally and meet people. i would be pleased and honored if through i would be able get another degree from your reputable institution. thank you in advance.

151 Agnes Ros June 23, 2011 at 11:47 pm

Hello! I’m interested to avail your program. Can you please send me the details about it. Thank you 🙂

152 Marijan Sivric July 15, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Thanks for sharing! This is very helpful! I am from Croatia and I would like to study in UK!

153 MD.INTEKHAB ALAM July 23, 2011 at 8:29 am

I am interested in your MBA programme. I’wd like to find out the application, registeration and enrollment procedures however. i m completed BA with English (hou), plz Advice me IELTS is must for me,Thanks.

154 RISHIKESH BHISE August 8, 2011 at 9:45 am

i am a student from India . i am looking for a good college in UK . so please send me the details of the university .

155 nasri September 5, 2011 at 11:17 am

I am very interested so please send me full details about the MBA , enrollment.

Warm Regards