Top 10 “why” questions asked by Australians

When you enter “why are” into Google search bar, Google suggests you a shortcut to your question. The shortcuts are based on commonly asked questions in the country. I have taken some of the most interesting countries and here is what I got:

Top 10 “why” questions asked by Australians – why are Australians so stupid?

(*lowest IQ in the world)

By Canadians – Why are Canadians afraid of the dark?

By Germans – Why are Germans so hot?

By Indians – Wy are Indians so smart?

By British – Why are Michael Jackson’s kids are white?

(WTF, Bitain?)

By South Africans – Why are men attached to breasts?

By Japanese – Why are you here?

By Russians – Why are you looking like that?

By Swedes – Why are Swedish girls so beautiful?

By Belarusians – No questions asked

By Danes – Why are Danes so happy?

By Hungarians – Why are you fat?

By Czech – Why are port numbers included in the tcp header of a segment?

By Malaysians – Why are men attracted to breasts?

By Chinese – Why are computers so popular?

By Spanish – Why are Americans afraid of dragons?

By Portuguese – Why are Portuguese called pork chops ?

Globally – Why are people posting colors on Facebook?

I have learned a whole lot about the world. I am worried.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and RSS

Leave your comment:

You may also like these posts:

{ 2 trackbacks }

{ 26 comments }

1 Richard Head May 26, 2010 at 12:50 am

YOU SUCK MY BALLS ALL DAY N NIGHT

2 Ibragim_Astana May 31, 2010 at 5:35 am

hahahaha funny! why are we))))))))

3 Hayden Williams June 20, 2010 at 1:01 am

The population of Australia is not the country dumbest (IQ wise) in the world as it says if you click on the link. It says that is a survey of the regions indigenous population which only make up less than 10% of Australia's total population.

4 Queenofmuffins August 27, 2010 at 2:12 am

Exactly what Hayden said. If you look at this link, which is based on the ENTIRE population of Australia;

Australia is right up there with Europe and America.

5 Tim Ruckus November 6, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Australians are idiots because they have no culture of their own.

They copy American culture to the T..

Bunch of unoriginal, dumb and racist faggots!

6 Brooke November 24, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Bro, you're so ignorant.. You are racist and have no idea of Australian history or culture which ,oh, I forgot must not of happened because we copy americans. If anything we are more like Britain Good one joke.

7 Lucia November 26, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Why am I so wonderful?

8 AnnaMaria Exelcius November 26, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Australians are dumb. They don't eat enough iodine. They think through their bums. They have lousy genes. They are bad parents. The heat gets to their brains. They like sports too much. They don't like using the big muscle in their heads. Intelligence doesn't matter when you've got that much confidence.

9 Peter Til November 26, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Yes, You're Right

10 Brucey from Bribane November 26, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I don' understan' the Question

11 XoX November 27, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Dear Anna, would you please grab a dildo and go fuck yourself for being such an ignorant/racist bitch.

12 samuel welsh December 28, 2010 at 5:20 am

some of these questions are racist and unwelcomed

13 letterQ February 14, 2011 at 9:19 am

The brain is not a muscle. If you had one you’d know that.

14 Lucia April 21, 2011 at 5:07 am

Eugh! No you’re not like Britains, you just like to pretend you are!

15 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:10 am

Go get your own dildo, and massage your brain with it. You are the same race as me I imagine!

16 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:12 am

It is the dumbest, too. It’s political correctness that stops people saying it.

17 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:19 am

Australians are racist and unwelcome. It’s a very well known fact, except in Australia, where they don’t like to admit it. They are extremely stupid. Many T.V. programmes aimed at intelligent viewers are not broadcast in Australia, as the Government don’t want to give the locals a sense of inferiority. We have to be very sensitive to their feelings, as they might be hurt if they knew how dopey they really are.

18 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:22 am

They had to change that article, as many Aussies complained that they really weren’t quite that dense. The I.Q. testers were very upset, as they really only like to publish what the genuine data says.

19 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:23 am

Do I?

20 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:27 am

Only aboriginals came out with a high I.Q., this heightened the average Australian I.Q. to +6 on average. Unforgettably there aren’t enough Aboriginals to make the average much different.

21 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:31 am

I do hope they’re chocolate flavoured. I must try to remember that they eran’t ice-cream, it’s so tempting to bite them off!

22 Anna-Marie Exelcius April 21, 2011 at 5:34 am

Australian history? they’re all convict descendants. Australian culture? What culture? They don’t have any.

23 Cody E-P June 20, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I’m just a stupid Australian, but if you would post where you read this I would love to see it (once i learn to read of course).
I also have trouble understanding contradiction, but a kangaroo taught me that if you post an article showing a low IQ based of aboriginals then later claim that they had a high IQ that raised the average, you may have contradicted yourself.

But in all seriousness, I realize you don’t have much love for Australians and no Australian will change your mind that. However, it is important to note that this article has had its factual accuracy disputed, and to quote :
‘Hunt, E. & Wittmann, W. (2008). National intelligence and national prosperity. Intelligence. Vol. 36, 1, January-February pp. 1-9.’
“The majority of the data points were based upon convenience rather than representative samples. Some points were not even based on residents of the country.”

24 Shannay September 12, 2011 at 9:28 am

Australians do not have the worlds lowest IQ, if you look at the details to that image it was created by a random user, I looked and saw another link to another image which was official and it did not show any signs of Australia having a low IQ.
and also @tim ruckus we’re not racist, if you’re to say anything even remotely racist here people pity you and personally you’re the one being racist

25 Gopher February 25, 2012 at 11:42 am

haha xD got us figured out

26 April May 14, 2012 at 6:05 am

Why would we want to be…. Not only does our education system rank higher than the British, we’re number 2 on the Human Development Index… your only 28.. under Czech Republic hahahaha AND we have a higher quality of life index! so fuck you you ugly stupid bitch. you can suck my dick. i hope you do come to Australia so i can harass the fuck out of you. ALSO, a large number of english settlers in australia only came here as they had suffered civil restrictions in Britain because they did not conform to the Church of
England. SO really they were escaping your shitty country. Good on them. Im descendant from the people smart enough to leave that miserably cold country while they could.

Previous post: